I also offer professional workshops in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, including the following:
MINDFULNESS AND VALUES IN PRACTICE HALF DAY RETREAT
In this mindfulness retreat you will have the opportunity to restore, practice self compassion and explore your personal values.
- Define values and how values clarification motivates behavior change
- Understand the 4 pillars of a meaningful life create a personal map of meaning
- Utilize the future/past wise self visualization to clarify your personal values
- Utilize the “sweet spot” exercise to spot values in self and others
- Create a plan for valued action
Courses meet requirements for continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, and/or LEPs as required by the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences. CEUs will be awarded by email or mail after completion of the course and completion of the online course survey.